And now for my next trick!!!

Cochise

Reaction score
Timing chain and tensioners - check!
Cams installed - check!
Cobra front brakes with stainless lines - check!

Now I just need to get her tuned... Hopefully dropping it off with Lee Blankeship in the next couple weeks.

On order I currently have a rear cobra brake kit, battery relocation and MM grip in a box setup.

It's all coming together!
IMG_1296.HEIC.jpegIMG_1298.HEIC.jpegIMG_1297.HEIC.jpeg

d.garza18

Reaction score
Timing chain and tensioners - check!
Cams installed - check!
Cobra front brakes with stainless lines - check!

Now I just need to get her tuned... Hopefully dropping it off with Lee Blankeship in the next couple weeks.

On order I currently have a rear cobra brake kit, battery relocation and MM grip in a box setup.

It's all coming together!
View attachment 19573View attachment 19574View attachment 19575
Nice! Where’d you get the lines from? I have a set of front cobra brakes I’m going to be installing soon on my car

OP
OP
C

Cochise

Reaction score
Nice! Where’d you get the lines from? I have a set of front cobra brakes I’m going to be installing soon on my car
They are Power Stop. Part number BH00007. You can order them from Autozone, Amazon, or Rock Auto.

If you get them, note that there is a specific driver and passenger side. The fitting on the Driver side is slightly larger. It drove me crazy yesterday thinking that I ordered the wrong part when it didn't fit. Would have been nice if they included that small piece of information. Hahaha

d.garza18

Reaction score
They are Power Stop. Part number BH00007. You can order them from Autozone, Amazon, or Rock Auto.

If you get them, note that there is a specific driver and passenger side. The fitting on the Driver side is slightly larger. It drove me crazy yesterday thinking that I ordered the wrong part when it didn't fit. Would have been nice if they included that small piece of information. Hahaha
Thanks man! I’ll note that!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online