Anybody running (or know some one) Nitto Invo tire?

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
The only guy I know running the INVOs is a local guy who has a 1280rwhp Viper SRT10. 345/30/20 is his tire size.. I've done small
work to the car, and gone for a ride both before the INVO tire swap and after. It feels to me like it hooks better (as much as 1280 horse can)
throughout the gears.. He says that the high speed stability has improved since the new tires.. He was previously using Michelin Pilot Sports and
claimed that the dry "off the line" traction was terrible with them... I have read the reviews and to me it sounds like it is Nittos best all-around tire..

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
2slo95fiveoh said:
The only guy I know running the INVOs is a local guy who has a 1280rwhp Viper SRT10. 345/30/20 is his tire size.. I've done small
work to the car, and gone for a ride both before the INVO tire swap and after. It feels to me like it hooks better (as much as 1280 horse can)
throughout the gears.. He says that the high speed stability has improved since the new tires.. He was previously using Michelin Pilot Sports and
claimed that the dry "off the line" traction was terrible with them... I have read the reviews and to me it sounds like it is Nittos best all-around tire..
pics or ban

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
2slo95fiveoh said:
Cool thank you, vette guys seem to really like them (a lot) I'm just surprised there are no stang or camaro owners talking about them. The spec and design of the tires look solid, they look better (on paper) then BF's KDW and are about the same price. The reviews on both KDW and Invo's are about the same except there are no complaints about road noise with Invo's.

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
O.K so the Invo's are on and I have only been able to put about 30 miles on them in 2 weeks (hurt my back for the millionth time :angry4: ). But in those small amount of miles I can tell you traveling 60 mph they are very quit tires, time will tell if they stay that way. They have plenty of dry tracking for my bolt on 5.0, I did 3 or 4 launches @4k and they were quit (absolutely no noise at all). When I shifted to 2nd there was zero spin just all grip (actually bogged the car down the first time), my sumitomo's would spin some in second before they would grip.
I then took the car to a very very lightly used park in the AFB that has some tight turns. I was only able to go 40 mph due to the rear tires rubbing on hard turns. My car with lowering springs measured 27 1/4 in the rear with stock lca's, now with mm adjustable lca they are at 26 1/2 so I am lower then before. I need to raise the a*s end up and take it through some tight turns to see how fast I can go.
They look real good
IMG_0144Medium.jpg

Magic

Reaction score
What tire sizes are you running on your car wytstang?

Whats the treadwear rating on them?

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
265/35/18 & 295/35/18
tread wear-260

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
mygreengt said:
2slo95fiveoh said:
pics or ban

Sorry i don't have too many pics... I never know when he's coming in, he is the kind of customer that has the money to just "show up",
and we work on his various cars..
The two pics I do have from my phone:
The Engine Bay:
0304091230-00.jpg

The Car:
0304091231-00.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138