Because White Mustang

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
haha

I have looked at a few low mile White SN's for sale and this has kept me from pulling the trigger on them.

It sucks because I really want to get a White one :(

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;1ERIhXJ1hF4]http://youtu.be/1ERIhXJ1hF4[/video]

If you skip to 5:29 you'll understand why.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
My paint is flaking in all kinds of areas. Luckily it's not too visible, but I am planning on respraying the car eventually, or perhaps even wrapping it in race livery, since this is a track car at this point.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Funny enough, I was driving behind a Bullitt the other day, and really missing driving SN95 daily. I'm sure within 5 minutes of actually doing so, I'd change my mind again. I'm probably just being sentimental.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
You just posted my biggest fear. There is nothing I am more scared of than my paint falling off like that.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Not white mustang problem.... CRYSTAL white mustang problem! Oxford white holds up pretty well!! :laughing5:

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
All these problems............

Why do we buy these cars again?

i swear i think it's forum related lol. i think i've read so much forum crap and seen so many clean sn95's on forums (and ONLY FORUMS never on the streets) that i keep wanting a bad ass sn. if it were not for sn95 forums i'd be in a sick street truck. DAMN YOU FORUMS :mad:

so [MENTION=18482]Will[/MENTION] is this a new project or just a random pic to show white sn probs lol?

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
i swear i think it's forum related lol. i think i've read so much forum crap and seen so many clean sn95's on forums (and ONLY FORUMS never on the streets) that i keep wanting a bad ass sn. if it were not for sn95 forums i'd be in a sick street truck. DAMN YOU FORUMS :mad:

so Will is this a new project or just a random pic to show white sn probs lol?

I was visiting family in Oregon and I noticed the neighbor across the street had this White SN95. In person even with the paint falling off it looked good. Pictures never do the real deal justice. It made me miss my black one parked back at home under the cover. I had to laugh and post because only white seems to have this problem.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score

so Will is this a new project or just a random pic to show white sn probs lol?

I know what you mean! Almost every mustang around me is faded, rusty and hasn't been washed in 12 years, or has been destroyed with autozone chrome letters and other objects that don't belong. You guys help me remember that these cars look great when taken care of

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online