Bigger engines

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We had a guy on here trying to do the V10 swap years ago, but I believe his brother was helping him and he ended up passing away. He was trying to way outdo the sniper project.

Craziest swaps? GT500 motors, LS motors, 2JZ swaps.

There's room to put plenty of different things in the bay, which is nice. As far as cubic inches go, 408 Windsor I believe is the largest I have seen, and that's a member who is still kicking around to say the least.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've not seen a mopar swap. The reality is you almost never see a mopar swap into any platform because they are very cost prohibitive. Building a Dodge motor breaks the bank more than just about anything.

That's not a bias speaking. That's the truth.

Fords are pretty expensive too, but nothing is as cheap as Chevrolet.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dodge guys usually stick with dodge platforms.
Usually it's just Ford, LS and the odd JZ that are swapped into sn95. I think a hemi swapped fox would be way more common

As for fitting, anything will fit with a grinder and sawzall. Just do a tubular front and jam that sucker in there! Typically you can fit a large variety of engines in place of where a modular engine fits though.

OP
OP
95gtconversion

95gtconversion

Reaction score
Dodge guys usually stick with dodge platforms.
Usually it's just Ford, LS and the odd JZ that are swapped into sn95. I think a hemi swapped fox would be way more common

As for fitting, anything will fit with a grinder and sawzall. Just do a tubular front and jam that sucker in there! Typically you can fit a large variety of engines in place of where a modular engine fits though.

That's a good point there. I think the 426 will most likely go into an old hot rod truck my dad wants to get so we have something to do together

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online