Booked for a John Lund tune

ripper

Reaction score
August 19th. I have to drive out near philly Pa. but this is the guy I want to do it. I will finally get some numbers on the new motor. :dancing6:

FHATTCATT

Reaction score
Jon Lund has tuned my last car and this one. My car makes 462rwhp at only 12#'s boost, safe 19 degrees timing, steady and safe 11.7 a/f- and the car made 512ft/lbs torque at only 2900rpms. I also have 0 start up and/or driveability issues. My car runs like a top-

Jon Lund has tuned some of the baddest cars all around the Mid-Atlantic region. Each time he has tuned my cars they were SCT Xcal2 tuned. The car that I have now has 3 tunes on it using an SCT switch chip. I was very happy with the fee he charged- very reasonable. And even with Evolution Performance charging a separate dyno fee, he uses their Mustang dyno, the total amount was much less than what anywhere else that I know charges. In addition to Jon being an awesome tuner, and all of the fees being very reasonable, he is genuinely a cool guy- has always been able to help with answers to any of a million questions that I had for him and didn't make me feel like a moron for having asked them.

Check out Lundracing.com for his contact info-

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Well the seperate dyno fee has been eliminated now FC. Its 400 total for dyno tune. (which is dirt cheap for being prob the best tuner in the mid atlantic region). I need a bung put in for the lm1 though and thats 60bux. They do it at Midas right across the street from the shop. He wont use an o2 sensor bung. Ive got a 4 bank sct chip and he will put 4 tunes on there for you if you want. He is a very easy guy to talk to. If it wasnt for the NMRA being at ATCO next week he would have done it sooner. No biggy Ive waited this long. I heard about him back in october when i had the motor installed and it took me this long to find him LOL.

Yes he said he would use xcal2 then flash my chip. Im going with 2 tunes. street and strip.

FHATTCATT

Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
what about for the VA area?

I am sure that there are tuners that people would recommend that are down there. At the same time- I know that there are plenty of people from VA, Delaware, New Jersey, if not further who have made the trek up to PA to get Jon Lund to dial them in-

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
i was thinkin maybe just go to him when its time for a tune which its gunna be a while anyways so yeah
how much does it cost?

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
i was thinkin maybe just go to him when its time for a tune which its gunna be a while anyways so yeah
how much does it cost?

Jon wont use the o2 sensor bung because you dont get true afr readings so you will need a bung put in. If I understood him right it was 400 for the tune. Even if there is a dyno fee included the price is very reasonable.

FHATTCATT

Reaction score
Stevo said:
Did you sell your car yet FC?

My car is still for sale. I am trying to hold onto it by selling a number of other things- but may still have to sell it so am still entertaining offers....

I wish someone would buy my 62" HI-Def 1080p DLP widescreen TV- I know that would probably do the trick in enabling me to keep the car.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
my96gtstang said:
how much does it cost?

Jon wont use the o2 sensor bung because you dont get true afr readings so you will need a bung put in. If I understood him right it was 400 for the tune. Even if there is a dyno fee included the price is very reasonable.

what is a bung?

Greggerex

Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
what is a bung?

Bong_glas.jpg

Wait a minute... :D

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
LOL Thats bong man. Bung is the threaded fitting that is welded to your exhaust pipes to screw in o2 sensors and stuff.

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
FHATTCATT said:
Stevo said:
Did you sell your car yet FC?

My car is still for sale. I am trying to hold onto it by selling a number of other things- but may still have to sell it so am still entertaining offers....

I wish someone would buy my 62" HI-Def 1080p DLP widescreen TV- I know that would probably do the trick in enabling me to keep the car.

I know with football season right around the corner it was a hard decision tv-car. I would buy it if I had somewere to put it. Good luck buddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online