Buddies Turbo4

cmher18

Reaction score
Its a 79 4 cylinder Best to date is a 9.002 at 149.6mph

Here pics and a vid The vid is only a 10sec pass costing on the breaks

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/cmher18/?action=view&current=VTS_01_0.flv (more to video tring to download the rest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqMPViNbiwE

I have his good vid one a dvd Wont let me post it up here

Heres the whole video with the pic taken out and shorten Its very bad video due to videoing off the computer But let me know what you think

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/cmher18/?action=view&current=Vid002-2.flv

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
C

cmher18

Reaction score
Ya I wish it would let me load up the GOOD VIDEO but it keeps telling me wrong file :rant:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
cmher18 said:
Ya I wish it would let me load up the GOOD VIDEO but it keeps telling me wrong file :rant:

What format is it in?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Whoa man thats TIGHT! :D

HMMMMM...do you think it'd be cheaper to build up a ford 4cyl than a 5.0? HMMMM. *ponders* :naughty:

Man, ideas and fantasys right? Lol, but seriously, how expensive is it to build a STRONG 4cyl vs. say, my 5.0?

You should get your bud to sign up here! He could school us all on this wondrous 4cyl technology!

Lol man that would own. If i dropped in a 4cyl in my 95 and ran around chasing all these hondas and nissans. THEY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO USE THE MORE CYLINDERS COP OUT! LOL! :banana:

OP
OP
C

cmher18

Reaction score
Most of that car built by him and his father. His dad Machines Every part possible. Intakes,headers,all the pulleys , exhaust, alot more

Maniak87

Reaction score
that is one sick stang! saw it in hotrod for the pump gas drags or somthing. those 4bangers have almost as much potential as the 5.0's!!

Hybridbird

Reaction score
Almost as much?Yeah you could say that .. :drunk: Before I got my 1st Mustang, I was knee deep in the 2.3 turbo world for a few years.When I gave up on them and decided to sell I had 4 and 1/2 :lol: Turbo Coupes in my drive.The last one I built (with all stock parts mind you) I put on a mobile dyno @ Carlisle and put 277hp/308 lbs-ft of torque to the wheels(not sure what that translates to @ the flywheel).That was with stock size turbo, stock iron head (home ported) and stock internals.It did have a full 3" exhaust,but that was with a stock (home ported) manifold,now if i would have had the funds for an aluminum head,hybrid turbo,header,and other stuff I could have added,well who knows how much more.Those little Pinto engines with the hair dryer hangin off the side have surprised many people. :banana:

Maniak87

Reaction score
Hybridbird said:
Almost as much?Yeah you could say that .. :drunk: Before I got my 1st Mustang, I was knee deep in the 2.3 turbo world for a few years.When I gave up on them and decided to sell I had 4 and 1/2 :lol: Turbo Coupes in my drive.The last one I built (with all stock parts mind you) I put on a mobile dyno @ Carlisle and put 277hp/308 lbs-ft of torque to the wheels(not sure what that translates to @ the flywheel).That was with stock size turbo, stock iron head (home ported) and stock internals.It did have a full 3" exhaust,but that was with a stock (home ported) manifold,now if i would have had the funds for an aluminum head,hybrid turbo,header,and other stuff I could have added,well who knows how much more.Those little Pinto engines with the hair dryer hangin off the side have surprised many people. :banana:

how much power can a stock shortblock handle in terms of power?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online