Car shaking between 40-60 mph!! help!!!

95MustangV6

Reaction score
I have been having this consistent shaking in my car when i travel anywhere from 40-60 mph. I have had all my tires balanced and had a front end allighnment.

I can feel the vibration in my seat, steering wheel, and occasionally the stick. (5-speed.)

Any thoughts or ideas where to check would be greatly apreciated.\
Thanks.

MadStang

Reaction score
even if you had an alignment youre geometry may be off. human errors.

yup, the old shop that aligned my car after I got coilovers and the MM 4 bolt c/c plates said my car was "not alignable to my specs". They were just retarded. lol

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Could be badly warped rotors maybe I know my rotors are warped and when I get on the brake slightly at those speeds I feel the pulsation in my steering wheel.

robb15033

Reaction score
If you put one of the front tires up on a jack, you can grab ahold of it 3 o'clock and at 9 o'clock and check for any play back and forth. I would bet that taking it to a shop/dealer that uses the "HUNTER Road Force Balancer" will straighten things out. The machine balances each wheel with a load roller that applies thousand pounds of force against the tire while balancing it. This machine can help compensate flaws in the tire or wheel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online