dad and i cruised last night in his ss

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well last night after the new w.p. went on we decided to cruise down town and see what was out....usually a few nice cars and a shit ton on rice lol but tonight was different...we saw a lot of 5.0 stangs and as we were getting ready to leave a yellow terminator pulled out in front of us :pimp: wow did that thing sound healthy...but he was driving it with some friends and it had dealer plates on it ::) i dont understand how people get away with that lol....what does it do for them?? they too cheap to pay for a plate?? i also saw a beat up 92 dodge caravan that hadent been washed in probley 5 years also wearing a dealer plate lol :hammer: i dont get it

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Find out what dealer has the yellow terminator and buy it. Then that cheap bastard won't be able to cruise in it any more.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Find out what dealer has the yellow terminator and buy it. Then that cheap bastard won't be able to cruise in it any more.

hahaha i would like to i think if i sell both my stangs that should pay for more then half of the cost of a terminator....and i dont think i would have any trouble getting a loan for a 04 cobra for like 13k

ripper

Reaction score
Loan for 13K? WTF? How much does a termy cost? Gimme 13k for my car and go blow his friggin doors off. Termy my arse. LOL

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have found them for 25k and if i could sell both my stangs for like 5k or 6k then thats 10k off or 12k 25-12= 13k :hammer:

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
The cheapest 03/04 Cobra I have seen was 22k. Most are 25k and up.

yeah i found one for 26 today...seems like the cheaper ones are verts :eek:utofcloset: its ok though i really like the mach 1 more and they are around 20 to 22

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online