Differential Clutches

Chrissilver3975

Reaction score
I noticed you can buy new differential clutches from summit.. If I order these can I get them installed when my gears are installed? Since the differential will all ready be open, do you think they will charge me a lot to put these in?

ripper

Reaction score
Whatecer it costs its worth it. I need new ones too but im going for a new diff.

gt96stang

Reaction score
Definitely a good idea.. I doubt they will charge that much more to do it since the rear is already opened up... New bearings and the whole nine will freshen up the stock diff and make it like new.. O0

voidfinger

Reaction score
ok well i peeled out the parking lot today and when i came back tonight i noticed only the right wheel left a black foot print on the road. uh ohh i think i got some bad ones. but on the flip side, why not its got 140k or so on it. :eek: might have to buy some gear and get the packs to :thumb:

smasher41

Reaction score
at 162k i noticed mine doing it.
Im not the original owner, but ive heard they can go within 40-60k miles.

voidfinger

Reaction score
i guess so dude. I think ill just do the whole rear when i start digging in there

ripper

Reaction score
You can get the rebuild kit from summit or Jegs for 109 bux. Its actually an upgrade to your stockers and they warantee it for a yr. If they werent such a pia to put in it would be worth doing evey yr.

voidfinger

Reaction score
true. man i hope my car is really nice after i spend all this money :puke:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online