Dizzy dilemma

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
My car is doing the ol "start when cold" and "won't start when hot" thang. I'm 95% sure it's the dizzy. I've ck'd the fuel pressure and FPR leakdown and they're GTG.
The dilemma is where to get the NEW dizzy
Rockauto has them for $50-$55.00 but obviously they're mail order. Brands are Spectra, Cardone, and WPS power select. (aparently they don't carry RichPorter anymore)
The brick and morter stores are $90-$100.00 brands include RichPorter, Duralast, and Cardone,
My biggest issue with RockAuto is returns if there's a failure.
Not surprisingly the block stores won't price match RA.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You can order online from the brick and mortar stores with a discount code and come down close to what rock auto has once you include their shipping cost.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I got my Rich Porter from O'Reilly's. Think I paid a little over $90 for it and it's performed great ever since!

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
My issue with ording online is the additional downtime. Add at least 4 days on top of that for a return 9 mos from now.
I ended up deciding on getting it from Advance. None of the brick and morter stores carried them on the shelf anyway. It'll be here today and with the $20 coupon I had. Bam $80 buckaroos.
The PIP module is now up to $40.

RichV

Reaction score
I got my Rich Porter from O'Reilly's. Think I paid a little over $90 for it and it's performed great ever since!

That's what I have as well. And IIRC theirs is a Lifetime Warranty. I sheared a gear on mine about a year ago and they changed it out no problem. I think $125-ish is what I paid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online