Does this make sense?????

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
If you have a cowl hood you can pick up a 03 04 brace since theyre made to accommodate for the blower

Wish I did, my problems would have been over long ago. I have a Kenny Brown brace I got off Craigslist that bolts between the caster plates and the strut tower, so no holes needed to be drilled in the strut tower. I like that idea! Seller said it fit my GT. Got it bolted up, it cleared the BBK CAI no problem but then I found the hood clearance problem. I contacted Kenny Brown and found out it was for the 03-04 cars with blower and cowl hood. The cost of buying a cowl hood and getting it painted isn't worth it. That's when I got the MM brace, NIB off a guy who bought it for his Cobra only to find it didn't fit, as I figured being built for a GT it would fit the CAI like the cheap AM brace and the Kenny Brown brace.

The hunt continues...

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
Yeah I understand. We don’t just do what we do for security. Cameras and access are used to monitor what’s going on for liability and accountability when someone gets hurt. It’s also used to monitor who is when and where in event of disasters such as fires and earthquakes and explosions and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it. There are some in my profession who love to write recommendations right and left, their crap don't stink and everybody is stupid. That wasn't me. A good day for me is when I would meet a new client who made it clear they really didn't want me there, leaning back with arms crossed and giving one word answers, and by the end they were leaning forward over the desk saying come back anytime, they appreciated my help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online