Driven Calgary 2015 (Pic HEEEEAVY)

chris91

Reaction score
I like the red focus ST on bags and work wheels.

I also like a handful of the r32gtrs.

Did you see the work logo on those wheels? Pretty sure Work never made them in white, however Vordoven did. I know they could be powdercoated but still...

chris91

Reaction score
Id rather have the replicas anyway. They dont make a 10.5" wide work emotion. Only go up to a 9.5", I have 9.5" on the front of my car...

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool.

I didn't say there's anything wrong with replicas. But they're not the same.

chris91

Reaction score
You're right they arent the same. The replicas are cheaper and they come in better sizes and colors. That makes them better in my eyes. And its not like the Works are forged, they are cast wheels just like the replicas and are also identical in design too. So you are paying more for a brand name and thats about it.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
^ relax chris you seem heated... orange is not trash talking your reps, he just stated that "they are not the same"

See your point as to "paying for the brand" if you get a good wheel for less then its brand price and your happy then who cares?

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Looks like it was a sick show! Very cool you were able to win an award with all that competition there. Way to rep for sn95s! Didnt even see one other mustang in your footage

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ relax chris you seem heated... orange is not trash talking your reps, he just stated that "they are not the same"

See your point as to "paying for the brand" if you get a good wheel for less then its brand price and your happy then who cares?
This. I don't have anything against reps. I did a lot of research on brands and considered buy them at one point.

Looks like it was a sick show! Very cool you were able to win an award with all that competition there. Way to rep for sn95s! Didnt even see one other mustang in your footage

It's in there with a shot of the widebody bug eye. (If I posted the correct vid)

Edit: miss read your message. There were 2s197 there.

I had a build book and plate on my car plus it's a Mustang. I wouldn't have given it's own separate shot either :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online