Droptop

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Did you get the FRPP blower installed on your motor? What ended up being your compression and have you got it dyno'd yet?

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
It takes my computer for ever to type in the PMs! lol so voidfinger if you read this, you should be come a member of moddedmustangs.com just so I can PM you a lot easier! I hate the PM system on this forum!

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
It takes my computer for ever to type in the PMs! lol so voidfinger if you read this, you should be come a member of moddedmustangs.com just so I can PM you a lot easier! I hate the PM system on this forum!
trader lol

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
mybe if you weren't such a noober. :hammer:

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
sxynerd said:
I'm sure you could have used the PM feature.

I could have but I figured everyone else might be interested in the info also.

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Yeah I am interested!

And I am interested in how to do the PMs so it doesnt take like 20 minutes to type a message! Who wants to help me out!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No, its all sitting in the garage, i've been vacationing alot and working on my house etc...
My compression will be @ 8.5 ish with the 23cc pistons and VT PI heads....
that is if i stay with that combo...i still might scrap that plan and go with a Big Bore instead of the standard forged 281...i can't make up my mind thats why i haven't finished it yet.

And whats the issue with PM's? If it takes you 20 mins then you aren't doing something right :dunno:

S

scarface

maybe he is tearing his puter apart and trying to writeyour PM on the motherboard?

j/j buddy O0

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
maybe he is tearing his puter apart and trying to writeyour PM on the motherboard?

j/j buddy O0

sounds like somebodys had a little experience trying that one out...hahaha

S

scarface

blown97stanger said:
scarface said:

j/j buddy O0

sounds like somebodys had a little experience trying that one out...hahaha
yep, but that was back when I was a n00b :)

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:

ModdedMustangs is worth nothing compared to thise site :drunk:

S

scarface

nes said:
MustangMatt96GT said:

I dont think I have ever heard of that site?

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Well I dont know why, but I think it might be because of the emotioncons that it slows down, but even when I try and type anything or edit my post outside of the quick reply it takes fricken for ever! I am running on a Lighting quick Mac and am running Camino.

And Moddedmustangs has its qualities, but this site is much better for modulars!

4point6GT

Reaction score
this forum works awesome for me. ive learned so much n im still stupid lol anyways nuttin can even touch it heelz! O0

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
nes said:
MustangMatt96GT said:

agreed

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
Well I dont know why, but I think it might be because of the emotioncons that it slows down, but even when I try and type anything or edit my post outside of the quick reply it takes fricken for ever! I am running on a Lighting quick Mac and am running Camino.

And Moddedmustangs has its qualities, but this site is much better for modulars!
we have quick reply? :dunno:

S

scarface

DGF you probably have the QR screen closed look at the bottom of the screen and open it up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online