Dry dash?

sn95jones

Reaction score
So I think I made a mistake a few days ago, just before my ex came into town I cleaned up my car but accidentally mixed my leather conditioner cloth with my dash cleaning cloth and wiped my dash down with the leather cloth. Fast forward to last night and noticed my dash was dried out it had started turning white so I grabbed a clean microfiber cloth and my black magic dash protectant, looked fine for the next couple hours but came back after having it parked in a parking lot and was dried out again. So this morning I went back out hit it again with some more black magic and looks a little better now, my question is what happen? I mean obviously I shouldn't mix up cloths in the future again but how did it get dried up?

Sent from my Galaxy S2

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm assuming it didnt absorb.

I'd get armoral CLEANER (not the protectant) and try cleaning all that rubbish you've put on there off.

Gentle dish-soap may also go a long ways.

once you get it back down to the plastic, hit it with the proper protection.

sounds like you placed the leather conditioner on, it didnt absorb, and now you're just moving it around with the black magic.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i use this here on both all the plastics in both my vehicles.....this helped out a few areas that had some sun fade in my truck.....might have a good effect in your situation too.....might wanna give it a shot

G4116-New.jpg

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
I've got that as well I only use Black Magic and Meguiars

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Echo

Reaction score
i use this here on both all the plastics in both my vehicles.....this helped out a few areas that had some sun fade in my truck.....might have a good effect in your situation too.....might wanna give it a shot

I use the Hi-gloss variety but I love that stuff. Made my wiper trim look like new. I also apply liberally to my vert roof and it blacks it up real good.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i totally read this thread title "DRY RASH" haha, dam!

the stuff chris speaks of, the armor all cleaner. that shit is awesome. all i use, i hate shiny interiors. that stuff gets it back to the natural finish pretty fn quick & easy too. try that for sure!

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Hit it with some meguiars this morning after taking some warm water and dish soap to it so far so good
e4yquhu2.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online