Flip Up Plate// Offset Mount?

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I have the bracket from the guy on SVTP. Thing fit perfectly. I had it offset, but just wanted to try it out. I have since removed it completely and decided I JDGAF and my front plate is under my pass seat and the bracket sits in my trunk incase someone gives me crap.

Get the bracket from the guy on SVTP. Great piece and not expensive. Fits sn95 GTs and cobras

joekd

Reaction score
I have the bracket from the guy on SVTP. Thing fit perfectly. I had it offset, but just wanted to try it out. I have since removed it completely and decided I JDGAF and my front plate is under my pass seat and the bracket sits in my trunk incase someone gives me crap.

Get the bracket from the guy on SVTP. Great piece and not expensive. Fits sn95 GTs and cobras

I had that same mount. Do what I do, keep the plate mounted in the bracket in the car

If they ask where your plate is pull it out and tell them you paid a fortune for this mount then just 2 days ago while driving it almost flew off on the highway so you are waiting on them to send you a replacement one

Any decent LEO will let you off with a warning

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I had that same mount. Do what I do, keep the plate mounted in the bracket in the car

If they ask where your plate is pull it out and tell them you paid a fortune for this mount then just 2 days ago while driving it almost flew off on the highway so you are waiting on them to send you a replacement one

Any decent LEO will let you off with a warning

Thats not a bad idea.. Interestingly enough. My car generally sits in PA and is registered in NJ so the PA people dont give me crap. Otherwise no one in NJ really cares, so i have never been too worried

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online