flitz polish...

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i got a bunch of detailing stuff for the stang from ups today. I thought i would try flitz polish as i have heard many good things about it so i got a 2lb can of it. Well i pop the lid off and it looks familar. Then i smelled it and it even smelled familar. I then realized that the flitz looks EXACTLY like blue magic metal polish and smells EXACTLY like blue magic metal polish. Anyone ever use the blue magic polish? I guess ill try the flitz out tomorrow and maybe even compare. I found it kind of odd that it looks and smells exactly the same. The blue magic is pretty good stuff (didnt use it much) and it is much cheaper too. It just seems a little weird to me but we will see i guess.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ya blue magic has a sparkly blue label. I tried flitz last night and i was not blown away like i had hoped i would be. I am going to try it again and take a little more time.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well i tried the flitz quickly the other day so i figure if i give it more time and do a better job the results will be better. I wasnt too impressed honestly. If that is as good as it gets the blue magic has got to be the same shit or very similar as i would have not been able to tell the diff. tomorrow hopefully ill get the time to polish them really good and will report back with my findings. Got to get the stang in top shape as i am going to get out of town friday to hang w/ friends,drink some beer, listen to some good music and chase some women :drunk: :banana:

ALITL8

Reaction score
blue magic doesnt even compare to Flitz... if anything blue magic is a knock off of Flitz. thats why they smell the same. ive tested the two side by side and i still stand behind my Flitz. follow the instructions that came with or on the can. sometimes it takes more than one application, maybe some extra rubbing but Flitz works :thumb: visit Flitz.com, i think they still have instructions listed on their site.

UrBaN96

Reaction score
another cance to post pics... again... flitz polish on my polished alum wheels. also did my headlights with it :nice:

picture089-vi.jpg

picture088-vi.jpg

picture084-vi.jpg

picture077-vi.jpg

picture078-vi.jpg

picture091-vi.jpg

picture085-vi.jpg

ALITL8

Reaction score
you need to throw a little flitz on those tail pipes!!

did someone say "post pics"?

before and afters ;) this guy road races this car so around the edge of those BEAUTIFUL and very expensive wheels there is a good bit of pitting... Flitz took care of it though :thumb:

beast3.jpg

beast5.jpg

beast6.jpg

beast7.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online