fog light mod

US Soldier(stang 98)

Reaction score
i cant find the right up for the fog light mod. how do i get my fog lights to come on with my running lights? thanks guys

Orange Stang

Reaction score
disclaimer, thats not the writeup i used. mine was out of some sn95 muistang mod book which i cant find.

ryclef331

Reaction score
under the console is the harness for the convertible top. It will be an unused plug in that WOULD go to the top switch if you had a drop top. Not sure the wire color but all you gotta do is find the 12v+ wire on that, tap into it and run it to what would be the 12v+ source for when the headlights are on on the fog light switch harness. Its all in the console.

bsn95w

Reaction score
did new edges come this way? cause my 00 does it already.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you want the fog lights to come on with your parking lights the wire swap is simple, takes no cutting or splicing at all. It's just a matter of switching two wires in the harness. If you want them to be active any time the ignition is on then wire them to the convert top power.

bsn95w said:
did new edges come this way? cause my 00 does it already.

yes.

Monday

Reaction score
If you want the fog lights to come on with your parking lights the wire swap is simple, takes no cutting or splicing at all. It's just a matter of switching two wires in the harness. If you want them to be active any time the ignition is on then wire them to the convert top power.
The issue I see is with the Convertible's power supply, the E-brake must be engaged...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online