For Sale/Trade 1995 Procharged Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedpony

Reaction score
Kills me to do this but its time. Up for sale or trade is my Procharged 95 GT. Im looking to trade for a 96-01 Cobra, 03-04 Mach 1, or a clean 99-04 GT. Money can be thrown into the deal depending on what it is and im open to all offers so dont hesitate. Car has 109k miles with a clean title in hand.All mods to car have taken place in the last year. Car is in good shape for a 95 with some dings and dents (hood has stress cracks on tip of hood only can be seen up close) Passengers side quarter panel has a decent sized dent (not noticable unless close)
Im located in Indiana, PA about 45 min from Pittsburgh. Asking 8.5k Text or call for more info@ 724 762 4000.

Mods include:

Engine:
Stock HCI
Procharger p1sc @13 psi custom 8 rib setup with a 3 core intercooler
Anderson Powerpipe
75mm Throttle body
Screamin Demon Coil
Ford racing 9mm wires
Smog delete
Battery relocated to trunk
Lucas 42lb injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Sct chip Dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod Shop

Transmission:
Tremec 3550
Summit Racing short throw shifter
Aftermarket clutch (unsure on brand)
Ford Racing Clutch cable + Quadrant

Suspension:
Front MM Coilovers
Rear SVE Springs
KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks
MM CC Plates
Summit Racing LCA's
Prothane sway bar end links

Wheels:
18x9, 18x10 hypercoated FR500's
255 40 18's up front
305 35 18's in the rear

Exhaust:
Mac Equal Length Headers
Pypes Catless X Pipe
Flowtech Terminator Mufflers
2.5 inch SS foxbody LX Tailpipes

Interior:
03 Cobra Steering Wheel
Corbeau FX1 Seat's
White ball shifter knob
Mach 1 bullitt Pedals
Clock gauge pod with boost and water temp (Not installed comes with car)

Exterior:

Mach 3.5 inch cowl hood
Saleen s281 wing
shorty antenna
LED License Plate bulbs
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
Pony Delete
New Convertible Top

DSC_4253_0131_zps989348d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_4229_0118_zpsc168601f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_4221_0107_zps006d0ae8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
179787_10200765852044977_1076689559_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1001832_10200765848684893_104124650_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
Its something ive been debating for a while. Im really attached to the car, probably not going to sell it unless i get a trade im looking for. Id really like to get a 4valve to build up.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
If only it was coupe. I'd be trading my low mile Cobra.

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
Thought i had it sold but buyer backed out. Looking to get this thing gone asap, found a car i want to get but need this sold. Make offer!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see this man :0 But totally get where your coming from. I have that attachment to mine too lol... I know the whole 4v hype so let me try to talk you outta doing something you might regret which is selling this car... 4v's are VERY expensive to modify man. Cams alone are an easy $1200 and that doesn't include anything other than just the cams. No degree, nothin lol. To have heads rebuilt or reworked or whatever you need done to them is also in the thousands... It's a big pocket engine thats for sure. So I'd definitely think about that before you take the plunge man. Because if you get it then decide you don't wanna pay for the parts your gonna kick yourself for selling that ROTM winner of yours haha. Whereas 5.0 parts are soooo dirt cheap it makes me wanna swap a damn 5.0 into mine because they are so readily available and cheap! Just trying to help a brotha out!

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
I'm surprised to see this man :0 But totally get where your coming from. I have that attachment to mine too lol... I know the whole 4v hype so let me try to talk you outta doing something you might regret which is selling this car... 4v's are VERY expensive to modify man. Cams alone are an easy $1200 and that doesn't include anything other than just the cams. No degree, nothin lol. To have heads rebuilt or reworked or whatever you need done to them is also in the thousands... It's a big pocket engine thats for sure. So I'd definitely think about that before you take the plunge man. Because if you get it then decide you don't wanna pay for the parts your gonna kick yourself for selling that ROTM winner of yours haha. Whereas 5.0 parts are soooo dirt cheap it makes me wanna swap a damn 5.0 into mine because they are so readily available and cheap! Just trying to help a brotha out!

Honestly ive almost talked myself out of it already. I still want a 4valve, but at the same time i almost dont want to let go of this one. If only i had the money to have two mustangs... lol. I know the 4valves or any mod motors are way more expensive to mod over the current 302 i have, but in the end N/A id have to do a HCI Swap to get on the same power level as a Bolt on 4valve with it being far more easier to tune and easier to deal with on a daily basis. Plus that 4 valve sound is straight nasty with the right setup haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online