Fox Body Seats in a SN-95

delling3

Reaction score
Ran across a guy locally who has a nice set of Recaro seats that came out of '79 Cobra Pace Car. The seats were recently re-built with new foam and Ultrasuede uphoulstery. No seat tracks - seats only. Anyone have an idea of what I would have to do to put these in my SN-95?

Thanks

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
get the correct tracks or possibly modify the one on yours. The recaro tracks are not cheap, but seat mounting is not really where you want to start cutting corners if you can help it.

trebor3170

Reaction score
I think I have the seat mounting hole spacings from my 95 (where the tracks mount to the seat) on my computer somewhere. I'll look when I get home later, you could compare these to the Recaros to see if you could use your existing tracks, or how much difference there is.

trebor3170

Reaction score
Ok, got the measurements, the bolt spacing on the 95 seats is, 14" side to side, and 13 7/8" front to back, remember, I measured this with a tape, so it may not be 100% exact, but close enough for your needs. If the 79 Cobra Recaro seats measure the same, you can use your existing tracks, or if power driver side, there are plenty of manual tracks on ebay. Don't know about adapting the power track, maybe could be done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online