Great Experience

LouisianaGuy

Reaction score
Hey Fellas I don't know if any of you recall but I was having major issues with an SN 95 a while back... Well I finally got all of the mechanical issues worked out and was looking for a place to get the car tuned because it would not idle and was surging etc.... Car has TFS heads, intake, Cam etc, so it needed some help. I was given a number for a local guy in the Baton Rouge Area and decided to call him and boy was I pleased when he finished the car. It idled like stock never missed a beat and pulled like mad.. So I figured I would drop his name and contact info for any of you guys in Louisiana who need your SN95 Done Right. He does all mustangs but seems the SN cars are the toughest to do and he nailed it right off. Company name is EFI Solutions Mike Lavigne 225-505-9385 Super cool and will answer any question you have...he has a street tune for one price and will Dyno Tune for a little more, but I really dont know how much more you could squeeze out of this thing on the Dyno to even make it worth it unless you were going for MAX Performance racer. Anyhow if this is in the wrong area Mods please feel free to move it. Thanks, LG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online