havent posted in a while, here is a quick ride in the ride

JoshHooten

Reaction score
been a while since i posted and i dont think i ever posted this, here is a quick ride in the car.
[video=youtube;HahtlfqWZWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HahtlfqWZWA[/video]
and here is a quick exhaust clip.
[video=youtube;PDRnI3q_Tqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDRnI3q_Tqs[/video]

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Josh fucckin Hooten is back!!! Sounding straight nasty man, and hell yeah lift them weights brotha your gettin big!

OP
OP
JoshHooten

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Car sounds mean as hell.

Whats going on with your airbag? Was bothering me the whole video...
longgggg asss story..there isnt one..my mom a several years ago it was in her garage. the bat was dead. so she pushed it out to jump it off..well she lives on a hill. a slight one..it rolled across the street through a wooden fence between 2 oak trees..fell off a 3ft wall..the airbags deployed..i had the car aligned the day before and stopped just short of another fence..i was pissed to say the least..look at the dash its all cracked too..u can see it in the window..didnt really knock the car out of alignment or do any other damage to the car i was amazed.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
longgggg asss story..there isnt one..my mom a several years ago it was in her garage. the bat was dead. so she pushed it out to jump it off..well she lives on a hill. a slight one..it rolled across the street through a wooden fence between 2 oak trees..fell off a 3ft wall..the airbags deployed..i had the car aligned the day before and stopped just short of another fence..i was pissed to say the least..look at the dash its all cracked too..u can see it in the window..didnt really knock the car out of alignment or do any other damage to the car i was amazed.

Holy sheeet. I love my mom to death but if she ever caused that to happen... Words would be exchanged... Feelings hurt... Apologies never accepted... lol

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Badass dude. I watched these videos on youtubes pretty recently.. Your stance is perfect. Car looks great

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Sounds great man! I'm going to send you a PM about that dash of yours. I might be able to help you out!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.