Having some paint work done

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully this week I can drop my car off to have some paint work done. Going to get the front bumper painted, S281 wing, and possibly have the mirrors cleared. Thoughts? Would like to leave the front plate off and put it in my windshield, it totally kills the look of the car.

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Hmmm. I don't like front plates either but the police will give you crap for it sooner or later.

teal95gt

Reaction score
I would leave them on so you don't look like a douchebag police will love you if you take it off, if it's anything like around here.... Shit I got pulled over for my exhuast hahaha.

hondarocks61

Reaction score
I would leave them on so you don't look like a douchebag police will love you if you take it off, if it's anything like around here.... Shit I got pulled over for my exhuast hahaha.

Its not hard in Massachusetts.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score

Yeah probably better off. Last thing I need at 17 is to be a target for them lol. Tint on each window, headlight covers, loud exhaust, no plate. Omg lol.

teal95gt

Reaction score
Yeah probably better off. Last thing I need at 17 is to be a target for them lol. Tint on each window, headlight covers, loud exhaust, no plate. Omg lol.
Yea haha being a target of local town cops is zero fun, also don't drive stupid and or like an asshole And it's one less reason for them to single you out other than the fact of what you stated in the quote. I had the cop that pulled me over for my exhaust give me shit haha he was like yea whatever you want to be different with your loud exhaust and different paint color and shit it's ok i get it and then was like I better not see you driving around here again lmfao too bad I live in the town.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yea haha being a target of local town cops is zero fun, also don't drive stupid and or like an asshole And it's one less reason for them to single you out other than the fact of what you stated in the quote. I had the cop that pulled me over for my exhaust give me shit haha he was like yea whatever you want to be different with your loud exhaust and different paint color and shit it's ok i get it and then was like I better not see you driving around here again lmfao too bad I live in the town.

Lol i hear ya. I do drive aggressively every now and then, but usually just attempt to drive normal lol. Lol thats gonna be a ***** if he stops you again. Cops usually don't stop mustangs over here, mostly ricers or ghetto looking cars (suspicious) and trucks/suvs with stupid dark tint

hondarocks61

Reaction score

What town you from?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
This thread is useless without pictures!!
Soon lol, should be dropping by the body shop by wednesday to get a quote and when they can do it. Then ill have pics lol
I don't have one. I don't run a front plate other then when I go across the bridge.
Ahh gotcha. Yeah that won't fly over here.
hide away plate bracket :)

dont forget to update up on the pictures :-D
Idk maybe, it would look weird mounted offset instead of the center. Can't mount it on bottom of my bumper because of the chin. I'll figure something out. I'll have pics as soon as the things get painted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online