Help me "De-rice" this interior pweez

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Right now my new baby is sitting at the tune shop. They are going through the whole car an making sure every nut an bolt is correct (seriously).

So for now i need to get an idea of where im going with this interior I've always had a good idea what i plan to do so let me her your thoughts an input.

I really only need about 3 aftermarket gauges but with me not having Hvac an if i replace the whole center console think i should just move the meth switches to where the knobs for the hvac would be an put 2 gauges in there?

This is exactly what i plan to do for the instrument cluster.

P1100819.JPG

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Replace with factory bezel. Put a radio back in and put the gauges where the HVAC controls would go.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would kill to have a gauge setup that nice. Why do you want to take it all away?? (minus the ones on the dash, do not like)

RichV

Reaction score
12 gauges?!?!

I wanna hear what they all do! The PO must have been a pilot or something.

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
12 gauges?!?!

I wanna hear what they all do! The PO must have been a pilot or something.

Man this thing has a BUNCH of weird stuff with certain things done lol

Like the first owner was trying to make it a show car i guess.

The 3 digital gauges in the center console are for a freak amplifier temp.

I guess his plan was to put this huge stereo into the car.

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Even something like this would look better.

mmfp_080700_racer_07_z+2000_ford_mustang+.jpg

I just hate body color interior pieces in our cars. It always looks overdone to me.

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Even something like this would look better.

mmfp_080700_racer_07_z+2000_ford_mustang+.jpg

I just hate body color interior pieces in our cars. It always looks overdone to me.

I like the switches for sure an those will be the kind i go with for the meth kit.

I just need to have some room for the radar an stereo deck.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Can we see some more pics of this car please. Your engine bays screams holy crap!!

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Can we see some more pics of this car please. Your engine bays screams holy crap!!

I just have the ones with the stalker kit on there. I have it at the tune shop at the moment an im having them put some OEM cobra bumper covers on there.

Here is the thread i started before bought the car.

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?60044-Should-I-buy-this-an-make-it-my-new-project

I had to buy this car with all that is listed the suspension alone is about 4k. If i wanted i could parts this thing out an make a good 2-3k

I picked it up for only $6,600. Guy had some trouble with the IRS :sad5:. So gave him a cash offer

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i much prefer a clean "OEM" look..... i went with one of Paul's center console gauge clusters. I'd ditch the clock pod, the a-pillar, and call it good. lol. Get a wide-band, a boost, and a H2O temp or something.

also, you're idea for the console is WAAAY better than whats in there. I hate those white faced gauges.

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
i much prefer a clean "OEM" look..... i went with one of Paul's center console gauge clusters. I'd ditch the clock pod, the a-pillar, and call it good. lol. Get a wide-band, a boost, and a H2O temp or something.

also, you're idea for the console is WAAAY better than whats in there. I hate those white faced gauges.

I wish I could find one the looks that same way but the only complete ones I can find are just the speedo tach fuel oil pressure.

i guess that way I can have an excuse for the puller pods. I may just reduce it to 2 pillar pods tho

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
im a fan of "less is more" i picked gauges that warn me if an explosion is eminent. called it good... .... dont want to know everything else. lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online