Help me decide which LCA's I should get

x182dan

Reaction score
I am in need of some LCA's and need some help deciding which ones to get. I've decided I want Maximum Motorsports LCA's. I am not sure if I should get adjustable or not adjustable, extreme duty, or heavy duty. My car should be putting down 325-350rwhp. I am not going to be taking it to the track on a regular basis but I would like to take it there at least once a year to see what it does. I'm thinking that the Heavy Duty ones should be fine for me but I'm ready to hear all your opinions since my last car was an IRS this is all new to me.
Dan

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Heavy duty should be fine,adjustable is more for drag racing

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:

adjustable IS NOT just for drag racing. Adjustable arms are used to corner weight the car and road racer/autocrossers need that capability.

I have the HD Adjustable LCA and I LOVE EM! You can perfectly set the height of your car for that perfect stance.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
ıʌɐɾ said:

adjustable IS NOT just for drag racing. Adjustable arms are used to corner weight the car and road racer/autocrossers need that capability.

I have the HD Adjustable LCA and I LOVE EM! You can perfectly set the height of your car for that perfect stance.

anyways you should be fine with the heavy duty.

Knuckles281

Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:
SRT Handz said:
ıʌɐɾ said:

translated "fuck you" lol jk

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Knuckles281 said:
ıʌɐɾ said:
SRT Handz said:
ıʌɐɾ said:

translated "f**k you" lol jk

:rollinglaugh:

cntchds

Reaction score
Everytime I see "adjustable" I think "easier for me to fvck up." If you are as mechanically inclined as I am (read:not) then I would just go with standard. As for your other question, I have no idea what the parameters are for Extreme or the Heavy duty.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
cntchds said:
As for your other question, I have no idea what the parameters are for Extreme or the Heavy duty.

The difference between heavy and extreme duty are that the heavy duty has spherical bushing on the axel side and the extreme has spherical on both sides.

Just get the adjustable

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I personally like to set the height slightly higher in the rear, it looks nicer.
adjustables would make it ez to set the ride just where you want.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.