Help!

94kingcbra

Reaction score
I just finished rebuilding an 01 cobra with a termi swap. I got thrown into the rebuild after somebody else tore it down, very unorganized I might add. It was a nightmare, but I fmade it happen. I started it today, it fired right up, but pretty much immediately there was a squealing noise coming from the pullies. After close Diagnosis, I could see that the idler pulley and it's bracket next to the alternator was not perfectly straight, causing the squeal. The bracket for the idler pulley is aftermarket,
http://dagostinoracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2678_122_1478_1481_2146_14950&products_id=9382
Now look at the picture, there are 4 aluminum spacers in the kit, I figured out where the three bigger ones go, but the smallest one I have left over, and can't figure out where it goes. Does any body know where the smallest spacer goes? Or maybe have the install instructions laying around. I appreciate the help! Justin

oemracing

Reaction score
Have you tried contacting the company you purchased from for more information? I googled it and didnt come up with much.

OP
OP

94kingcbra

Reaction score
ya I called them and they emailed me the install instructions. It went behind the stock alternator bracket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devin72

Members online