Hey whats up?

DaddyWicked

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and to Mustangs in general. I acquired my 96 Mustang GT about 3 months ago and man is she a mess. 18 owners and 200k miles will ruin the very best of vehicles. Mine is no exception. I have big plans for her, but its going to be quite a project.

I love the car. I didn't know just how much until I owned one of my own, even in as bad a shape as this one is.

I can't wait until she is at least at zero. (This is quite a ways a way)

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks for rescuing a Mustang. We will help you with advice (most of it good!) whenever you need it.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and to Mustangs in general. I acquired my 96 Mustang GT about 3 months ago and man is she a mess. 18 owners and 200k miles will ruin the very best of vehicles. Mine is no exception. I have big plans for her, but its going to be quite a project.

I love the car. I didn't know just how much until I owned one of my own, even in as bad a shape as this one is.

Post up some pics
Some of the guys on this forum have good ideas and knowledge and welcome to the forum

OP
OP
D

DaddyWicked

Reaction score
Alright so things didn't work out the way I wanted them to (they never do) and I was unable to today. I will in the morning. I have nothing else to do tomorrow and a broken gas gauge so I don't dare drive it till pay day.

What is the best way to post the pics if I am using my phone?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It is. Trust me.

889d8516db88060cfb94d7c482ba1f14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum. Post up pics of your '96 when you can.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! You may have picked up on the fact that we like pictures around here

weendoggy

Reaction score
Days can be long if you are quite busy with this nasty little thing called "adulting"

DW,

Not to worry, just teasing. OH! btw, the "adulting" NEVER goes away. I have two adults and they still need adulting. Might as well get used to it now, by the time you get to be a "grand adult", you'll have plenty of training. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.