Highlighted posts from Friday, Feb. 18, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 18, 2022 * 19 posts * 66 views
badass98svt said: Yes, you sure can. I doubt he was saying to use a 1/2" impact gun. You could have used a 1/4" impact with the #2 Phillips bit. Also, a gentle tap or two with a hammer will sometimes ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 23 posts * 118 views
Pedrothecobra said: yea i just started exploring doing the motor. i honestly dont know if this is the car i want to build. i really wanted a white cobra, i just couldnt pass up the deal i got on this ... Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 34 posts * 294 views
Gregomatic said: I'm glad this topic came up. I wasn't in a big hurry to change my studs out, but something I wanted to do eventually so my wife could drive the stang without rubbing the front ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 15 posts * 92 views
TrickVert said: If it leaks when you pour water into/over the gap or when it rains, then you have a sealing problem that needs to be addressed. If it leaks when you shoot a pressure washer nozzle ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 8 posts * 30 views
Katstang said: Ok, I have 3 different 98s. I had to replace the tranny in my gt coupe, while I was waiting to get the new tranny in, I of course had the exhaust out. Than someone decided to steal ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 10 posts * 57 views
Monday said: Starts are getting harder at times. I'm seeing a drop in responses and I decided to take no chances - I've a new alternator and I figured I'll do the cam and crank sensors when ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 27 posts * 231 views
Snorky said: Ahah! So a torque arm is still used. That makes sense. The watts link makes it an even range of motion laterally during suspension articulation. So cool. How much does a setup ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 6 posts * 49 views
white95 said: I have just about everything they offer and you're in for a treat. Be warned, it will add some NVH to the cabin but it's worth it. Like @badass98svt suggested, those guys know ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 27 views
07GtS197 said: Does anyone know if all new edges were prewired for tweeters? One thing I didn't realize when I bought my 02 gt is that it has the base audio with no tweeters. I'm installing an ... Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 19 posts * 218 views
NEURON said: Carburetors were more forgiving of a little contamination than fuel injection, fuel filter nowadays is just a little insurance. Back in the day it was not a big deal to not run ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.