Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 07, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 06, 2022 * 12 posts * 72 views
white95 said: This... Until you figure this out, you're pissing in the wind. So to speak.. Check the connectors at the tank for corrosion and/or poor connection. They're typically packed with ... Read more >>
May 06, 2022 * 22 posts * 155 views
Snorky said: Bassani explains it, its like borla stingers and flowmaster had a baby. Only louder. Very loud, throaty and exotic sounding. H Have one on my 2v new edge Read more >>
May 07, 2022 * 6 posts * 18 views
Poppinabeer said: I was wondering if all the grounds on my sn95 with a 351 Windsor that is normally aspirated can be attached to the intake on the rear drivers side post? Thanks Read more >>
May 07, 2022 * 3 posts * 12 views
Stangswagalicious said: Aye YUH. whats up wit it fams?? So, heres the story. Iv been a mechanic my whole life. Been wrenching for comming up on 16 years. A few years professionally even. And i can honestly ... Read more >>
May 06, 2022 * 6 posts * 63 views
Makoto said: it was an issue with the tune. actually, it was because the tune was compensating for some issues I then fixed which threw off the tune. my guy got her solid as heck now. hopefully ... Read more >>
May 06, 2022 * 1 post * 13 views
Top Flight Automotive said: [image] Inflation and Gas Prices got you down? We understand and are here to help FUEL your passion; we are all in this together. So we are offering up to 15% OFF+ Free Shipping ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online