Highlighted posts from Thursday, Feb. 17, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 17, 2022 * 24 posts * 155 views
96blak54 said: Interesting! I love the no holds bar, who gives 2 chits what others think, ....i love it! Rock on! It should fit minus the extra space open between the radiator and engine front. ... Read more >>
February 16, 2022 * 25 posts * 210 views
J_lope82 said: Now I need to buy open lug nutz. I'm also installing 3/4" spacers so I thought the closed ones that the car came with were going to work but they didn't. I noticed the spacers ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 23 posts * 162 views
cobrajeff96 said: This topic has been covered in many places, many times. Just my opinion here (distilled down from years of research but also first-hand experience with some nice hardware on both ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 14 posts * 70 views
ttocs said: are the gaps on all the edges lined up around the trunk? If they are you don't want to adjust the trunk, I would instead suggest possibly a new seal around the top or even just ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 22 views
CobRyan said: Forum - The stock unit in my 96 Cobra is stuck at 70% volume and I don't need a CD player. Please advise on a recommendation for a double DIN to replace both. I don't need the ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 25 views
CobRyan said: Forum - The 96 Cobra handles like spaghetti. Please advise with combination of control arms w/ ball joints and sub frame connectors. 72k miles, springs, shocks, struts have been ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 7 posts * 18 views
Notthenow said: Seems like a simple issue, but the phillips head screws holding the tps on my original throttle body are on so tight it seems the slots will strip trying to remove them. Anyone ... Read more >>
February 16, 2022 * 4 posts * 33 views
Pedrothecobra said: hello, this is going to be a 2 part question so bare with me im still trying to educate myself.... a little background, i picked up a 96 cobra a few months back. been working out ... Read more >>
February 16, 2022 * 6 posts * 31 views
Monday said: I've a GT 4.6l, and I am wondering where you peoples ordered your cam sensors? I can get them but shops are trying to sell me their kits; did anyone buy a Kit? Cheers Read more >>
February 16, 2022 * 2 posts * 19 views
Daryl said: Anyone running the Maximum MotorSports solid rear axle combo of Torque Arm/Panhard Bar/Rear Sway Bar kit? I just ordered all 3 components and asked Chuck, the MM tech support guy, ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online