Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 04, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 03, 2022 * 8 posts * 56 views
JDMac34 said: I finally have a GoPro setup that I'm happy with - figured that I might as well start a thread with my best runs. This weekend was super fun. Misery Bay SCCA had a weekend at Lake ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 18 posts * 200 views
joemomma said: Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that this is either an old build, or it's been ran hard enough that it needs some attention. Either way, nothing I want a part of. Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 5 posts * 77 views
OpalFrostGT said: it looks terrific! The headlights kinda jumped out at me. I would probably like them more if I was actually standing next to the car. I would say the car looks 'dramatic' in a ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 1 post * 14 views
Daryl said: Finally! My Thunder Series Super 44 cat-back exhaust system arrived late yesterday from LMR. They were supposed to ship it directly to the muffler shop so now I have to make 2 ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 2 posts * 14 views
Booboo said: The A/C compressor is bad on my 1997 GT. I am planning on replacing the parts and then having a mechanic add the freon to it. Any comments on this kit? A/C compressor kit Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 1 post * 6 views
SN95Newsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts My Flowmaster/ American Muscle Experience May 03, 2022 * 13 posts * 190 views General Tech Air Conditioner Manifold or Snipe Hunt? ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 25 posts * 427 views
J_lope82 said: I wanted to get the stifflers but I just received a credit from MM and I need to use it. I'm going to see if I can get money back instead. If I can't get my money back MM SFC will ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 2 posts * 47 views
OpalFrostGT said: The first long trip with zero issues is always a hallmark event! Congrats to you! Looks extremely nice by the way. Great to get away from the city in a wonderful Cobra! Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 38 posts * 689 views
Adfalenski said: It isn't really a "repair" bearing. The bearing is offset so that the bearing no longer rides on the worn surface but adjacent to it. The axle still remains damaged where the old ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online