I am your NEW moderator for the 94-95 Section! What do you want to see?

Suspect

Reaction score
well i coulda put nawwssss. isnt nos short for nitrous oxide systems? :dunno:

OP
OP
R

ryclef331

Reaction score
1. Idle Surge and YOU! (started!)
2. Setting Timing on your 94-95
3. 94-95 Valvecovers (WTF FITS?!)
4. PCV Theory of Operation and alternatives. (Started!)
5. Me coming to your house and doing a heads/cam swap....jk
6. Nitrous
7. Gears.
8. First mods.

Whew...this is going to take a bit BUT we'll get the ball rolling. I'd like to attempt to make this one of the most informative sections about the 94-95 mustang on the NET! IF anyone AT ALL wants to write an article, write it as a post in here, PM about it, and I'll come in and sticky it! SO something like setting timing on a 94-95. If anyone wants to go out to the garage (my motor is outta the car!) and snap some pics of the spout, timing pointer, and dizzy....come back in and write up an article BY ALL MEANS!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Ry, the pushrod Moderator.

Great idea on asking for topics, I may do the same in the modular section, you work it boy! :bunny3:

94twinscrew

Reaction score
....ok,here's one.

How do you keep your woman from finding out about "secret plans"?.....oh wait,I'll distract her with something shiny :D ;D

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
THIS IS AWESOME! O0

One idea i can think of is maybe a thread with a bunch of exhaust clips for different exhaust set ups for our cars. Alot of people come in asking
which catback sounds the best, gives the most noticeable performance increase etc etc. I've seen the catback/exhaust threads scattered here
and there, but a specific one for the 94-95 5.0 i think would be cool, just my .02

Also, ryclef man, did you travel to new england recently for a car show? Lol. If you didnt i have a picture you may want to see haha.

Hicks

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
THIS IS AWESOME! O0

One idea i can think of is maybe a thread with a bunch of exhaust clips for different exhaust set ups for our cars. Alot of people come in asking
which catback sounds the best, gives the most noticeable performance increase etc etc. I've seen the catback/exhaust threads scattered here
and there, but a specific one for the 94-95 5.0 i think would be cool, just my .02

Also, ryclef man, did you travel to new england recently for a car show? Lol. If you didnt i have a picture you may want to see haha.

+1

OP
OP
R

ryclef331

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
THIS IS AWESOME! O0

I didn't. I'm guessing its another car with my color? I painted mine and then 3 weeks later at rockingham, there was another one there about the same color. What can ya do...

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
FIVELITERS said:
THIS IS AWESOME! O0

I didn't. I'm guessing its another car with my color? I painted mine and then 3 weeks later at rockingham, there was another one there about the same color. What can ya do...

Lol, this will be entertaining for you then.

In. sane.

Same color, same wheels, same stance AND wingless? We have found your identical twin bro. :eek:

DSC00904.jpg

Creepy almost lol.

d_punch

Reaction score
any chance anyone can do a detail how to with pics on removing a/c?

if i find time this summer i would like to delete smog and a/c. if not then it will be for next winter.

Thanks
Joe

OP
OP
R

ryclef331

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
ryclef331 said:
FIVELITERS said:
THIS IS AWESOME! O0

Lol, this will be entertaining for you then.

In. sane.

Same color, same wheels, same stance AND wingless? We have found your identical twin bro. :eek:

DSC00904.jpg

Creepy almost lol.

Creepy is right...I mean...the bumper is still GT and the wheels are prostars but same color, still 5.0, same hood it looks like, wingless, AND No Skirts! Damn dude....thats nuts. I'm pissed.

giddyup50

Reaction score
Is it possible to not have to scroll to the right, then left, then right again to read threads. I've been on other forums and they only do that if someone puts up a big picture. Thank You.

OP
OP
R

ryclef331

Reaction score
Thats not the forum. Its your computer's resolution settings. Go to control panel on your computer and set it "bigger"

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Ryclef, could you help me with my modular, there's no cam in the middle???!

riored96gt

Reaction score
How about simple stuff like...

How do you get the black cowel behind the hood (under the wipers) off to clean out the washer nozzles?

1. remove wipers

2. then what?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online