I hate photoshop!!!!

98_MustangGT

Reaction score
yea thats what i was tryin to do but i still cant get it. txcobra98 said he was making me one but he hasnt been on in a while so i was goin to attempt the task.

98_MustangGT

Reaction score
first you open the picture you want as the background. then you open the other pics that you want in there. use the move tool and drag them onto the background one. then you can resize them. after that go to the layers palette and right click on the background layer and select "Merge Visible". That is how i did it. its not perfect but it works for now.

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
98_MustangGT said:
first you open the picture you want as the background. then you open the other pics that you want in there. use the move tool and drag them onto the background one. then you can resize them. after that go to the layers palette and right click on the background layer and select "Merge Visible". That is how i did it. its not perfect but it works for now.

I tried following the guided steps (if you hit the guided button and go to group shots) but couldn't figure it out. I'll try how you did it and see if I can figure it out. Thanks :santa_afro:

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm getting alittle better with Photoshop:

TigerDragonICE.jpg

Here's the pics I used for that:

Antarctica.jpg

Dragon.jpg

tiger2.jpg

red97stang

Reaction score
if you make the opacity lighter on the tiger face it'll look better. it'll make the tigers face blend in more and make it look like a cloud kind of thing

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
red97stang said:
if you make the opacity lighter on the tiger face it'll look better. it'll make the tigers face blend in more and make it look like a cloud kind of thing

Do you mean the whole thing (the whole tiger)? I thought about that.

red97stang

Reaction score
yeah that's what i am talking about. it looks good but that's what i would do. i hope you save everything as a pdd or psd that way you can change your pics

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
red97stang said:
yeah that's what i am talking about. it looks good but that's what i would do. i hope you save everything as a pdd or psd that way you can change your pics

No. I've been saving them as jpeg that way I can upload them to photobucket but thanks for that tip. I didn't know that I could go back and edit them once saved :santa_afro:

red97stang

Reaction score
yeah. if you start making sigs for people save them as pdd or psd that way if they want anything changed you can edit them like that without making a complete new one. Yeah i save them as jpeg also that way i can upload them on photobucket. i only save my finished products though. did you try changing the opacity yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213