I need a Little help deciding

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
well guys iv been going over and over this thought but i cant figure out which set of 17 inch rims should i go with the hypercoated bullit rims or with the fr500 black rims heres a pic of car

since i have a black theme going i was thinking of going with black fr500s but i really like the hypercoated bullits what do you guys think

PICT0007.jpg

IMG00049.jpg

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
Yeah I Think Ima Go with The fr500s it will match with my black theme plus i could get them shipped for 488$ I need one more opinion i have cobra hood
I was thinking of putting it on my car painted black to match my tail lights and ima also get my side mirrors painted my uncle could paint it for me basicaly free should i do it or no only thing i have to do is get hood fixed because it has crack on side

this is the type of hood could someone photshop it for me black to see how it would look

fcb9bee2.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
please don't do that..it is very easy to over do the black accents, and that sir would be overdoing it in my opinion.

A

afandiewinter

DFG_Pimpin said:
please don't do that..it is very easy to over do the black accents, and that sir would be overdoing it in my opinion.

yeah, i agree.

love the car as is btw. get fr500s anyway.

Bluextc

Reaction score
black FR's, and I wouldn't do the hood black.
:)

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
haha okay i wont go with the black hood :hammer: :hammer: now that you guys brought that to my attention it will be to much dont want to turn into :rice: :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online