I need some opinions please

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would like to to a thin pinstrip between my CF and painted sections and maybe on the side, and then continue that to the letters in the polished baer calipers. Something simple like silver sounds good till I paint the letters on a polished caliper. For that reason I almost want to do a brighter color to contrast the two like a red or orange. I also thought since it would not be much paint and that the change of colors would probably look cool and doing a mystic/flip flop paint. Any you hate/like more then others? I have to go to the supply store for a bunch of sand paper and might pick up a small can to be ready for it.
thb_3563691466304900-9f667608e7.jpg

Reaction score
As much as I like silver and think it'll look real good, it may be over looked. Orange is cool but I feel it'll be a little out of place which leads me towards red. So I think you should go with red. It'll look right. Also red is on the opposite end of a darker green on the color wheel so it'll look super nice. Or how I say. The legit of tits

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
orange would be the bright/off set color for sure. i do like the silver and I could do the brake letters in the body color, but I have to agree that a nice thin/dark metallic red metallic is what I am leaning towards now. Any other suggestions? I think a well done pinstripe is one of those small details that finishes everything, the cherry on top when its done right.

Mustanger

Reaction score
You amaze me! It is going to be sweet no matter WHAT color you choose! Can't wait to see it installed...

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
With those colors, the darker graphite and is that a blue/green color? I would totally do a thin yellow pin stripe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online