Indianapolis Alignment Shop

indy3

Reaction score
Hello, I’m just about to swap out the springs and shocks on my ‘94 Cobra and install CC Plates.
Can anyone recommend a shop to get the car aligned afterwards? I live in Indy, on the Southside.
Thank you.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Used to live off Southport Road years ago, too long to remember who did my car repairs. I did my own lowering springs and Konis on my car and the local garage who works on my daily drivers had no problems aligning it.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
When I lived off of Rockville Rd I used to go to a performance shop over off of gasoline alley. Was next door to KB’s shop. Once I moved down to greenwood most of the shops over there were closing the doors or moving.

Pinkie you lived off of Southport?? I use to know that area well. When I was in Greenwood we would run up through Southport sometimes looking for trouble. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkieT

Reaction score
When I lived off of Rockville Rd I used to go to a performance shop over off of gasoline alley. Was next door to KB’s shop. Once I moved down to greenwood most of the shops over there were closing the doors or moving.

Pinkie you lived off of Southport?? I use to know that area well. When I was in Greenwood we would run up through Southport sometimes looking for trouble. [emoji38]

Yeah, worked downtown Indy for a few years in the 90s. Lived in a subdivision off Shelbyville N. of Southport. Next door neighbor had a 68 or 69 Shelby GT500. I used to do the cruises in Greenwood(?) in my 66 Satellite. Played in the Greenwood Community Band and a few big bands.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah when I left in 03 they were still doing the big cruise ins on Saturday down at the Suds. Then as the sun would set anyone with enough power to play headed down to steak and steak at east street. That’s where your pockets could empty really fast!!!! [emoji1787]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online