Is my frame pullable and the car savable

OP
OP
A

Angel210oo

Reaction score
This. You can take it to a shop and literally just ask if they can pull the frame for you. The problem is that if this isn’t an insurance repair, and they know it’s not your daily driver, they may take their sweet time on it. I had one shop take three whole months pulling the frame of one of my cars. That’s the same amount of time for seriously messed up cars.
That is a problem haha as this isnt an insurance repair it is out of pocket and it is my daily of sorts as i use it for work even though im only a 20 or so minute walk

OP
OP
A

Angel210oo

Reaction score
My friend has a ‘98 gt aswell but its a manual and his motor blew, my motor is ok any ideas as if its good to swap my motor in to his car and call it that instead of pulling or repairing the frame they are both winsdor motors again just different transmissions

OP
OP
A

Angel210oo

Reaction score
I would not bother to fix that. If you have a bunch of $ in the car, I'd just take it all off for another SN95. What's the story behind the car? Do you own it? Looking into buying it?
Front end damage like that sucks.
Let's see some pics from under the car.
That is now becoming a second idea as my friend with another 98 gt motor blew so he is selling it and im thinking of how to go about swapping my motor in the only difference is mines came automatic and his manual and have no knowledge whatsoever on swapping

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online