IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!

kennyz

Reaction score
So I took off my trans today to replace my throw out bearing that I thought was bad well it ended up being the sleeve that the throw out bearing sits on. It came out of the trany :dunno: and as I looked up I noticed some coolant from my intake, I did a pi intake swap with the adapter plats and the gaskets are leaking on top so now I have to rip that apart to. IT NEVER ENDS !!!!!!!

OP
OP
kennyz

kennyz

Reaction score
imgp0962fk8.jpg

imgp0959zj0.jpg

imgp0958tf3.jpg

Whistler98

Reaction score
I know what you mean man. It always seems that while your fixing one thing something else needs fixed. It is the price we pay for modding are cars to death. lol but driving a blown high hp car makes it worth it.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
I know what you mean man. It always seems that while your fixing one thing something else needs fixed. It is the price we pay for modding are cars to death. lol but driving a blown high hp car makes it worth it.

+ one milllion

OP
OP
kennyz

kennyz

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
just send me your blower and it will all be OK. ;D

LOL what is your address J/K

Whistler98 said:

I would do it all over again in a heart beat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online