Its about that time...

american_muscle79

Reaction score
so i have had my 98 gt for a few months now...basicly stock other than my beastly k & n air filter and the removal of my air silencer....ne way...its time to start the mods....now i wanna ask about my PI options first. i dont have much money now and im goin to school in a few months for automotive, but i know they have the PI intake for about 150 and i was told do cams also. I was just wondering ne places or aprox on if i did thoese 2 how much labor wud cost me and ne where i can find cheap cams.

sry to blab on im new to this site....not new to mustang forums tho....

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
good you made it :thumb:
start reading some of the threads in this section. We have some members with alot of knowledge and many of us have posted up good info with pics and links to how to's etc....so read up and have fun. When your in need of a brake swing into the Lounge and shoot the shit....shoot me a pm if you need anymore help.

Bob

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
oh yeah and check www.corral.net in the classifieds for lots of good used parts like intakes and stock cams. The intake is very easy to do even if your not mechanical its a 2 day job with a friend....only because its good to take a brake and let the RTV cure overnight. (referring to intake install)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome.

There is good info in here as DropTop stated.
read up, and let us know if you have any questions.

OP
OP
A

american_muscle79

Reaction score
yea i wish....if u wanna give me the money ill be more than happy to drive to u and let u test drive it after I install all of that ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online