July 2012 ROTM NomNomNom-ination thread

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
And this isn't 'SN95 of the month' either.

logo.png

just saying haha.....sick ass fox though, Im all for it.

sams98gt

Reaction score
get me the fuck outta this punk ass thread! detroit homie my ego is no where as big as you may think and if you ever stepped to me with some cock suckin shit u may not look the same!! quit bein a fuckin dick every time somebody mentions me! i dont want no fuckin ride of the month bro!! drop my fuckin name from this thread fellas seriously!!
guy my bad! i through you under the bus! you should be proud of your car and if it angers people then so be it! detroit back up the thread guy and you will see several discussions pertaining to other cars and nominations. you focus in on every post i and i alone make about his car! but im out of this thread and good luck to all of you guys!! really nice fox btw ferociouss!

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
Dam can y'all stop with the fucking bitching for one day????? Kept it out of the threads are try to keep it in pm's like someone already tried too or go to chat or something!!!

KidK9

Reaction score

joekd

Reaction score
Thank you to those who nominated me, I am ashamed to admit I did not even know I was nominated until I got a PM. I started to just skip this thread altogether once it became the wild west and everyone was taking turns getting their shots in.

Also thanks to the moderators/admins who try to keep this under control. As mentioned before I have stepped down from positions on car forums simply because I got sick of situations such as editing a thread where someone lanches a personal attack on another member then it turns around and I get called a "post nazi" for trying to help.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments joekd,
moderating and/or running a site is a lot of work. most ppl have no idea. not to mention the fact that it is all voluntary.

I read through the first and last few pages of thread, and I want to step in and comment:
Thanks to those involved and those trying to be helpful :)
Agree with some of the above comments.
We won't police all thread because people have different opinons/tastes/skillz ect.
if you guys want to post whore it up, that's fine with me. we're really pretty easy going, but have one main requirement:
Keep it respectful - it doesn't get any simpler than that. You can even totally disagree with someone, and state this in a respectful way.

If this is too hard for you, perhaps facebook and other forums is where you should be spending your time.
We could always stop doing ROTM, and a variety of other things...
How cool or lame this site is is up to you members, we just help run things.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks for the nominations guys but im sitting out until the car is finished.....should be done in time for next month!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online