July 2012 ROTM NomNomNom-ination thread

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
I vote for Kaitlyn for ride of the month.

Not her car.

Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn is a good ride!

I second justinschmidt1

22648576.jpg

sams98gt

Reaction score
well since my vote got deleted and angered most guys on here, lol! let me try this again! i STILL vote for this guy
120628_110202.jpg
great looking stang tony96gt!!

sams98gt

Reaction score
plus he is 14' feet tall and anyone that huge that can be so humble and build a car his head sticks out of deserves some kind of credit, lol! sorry guy just meesing with ya!
120628_095403-2.jpg

sams98gt

Reaction score
I love Tony's Mustang. Its different and has a mean look to it. He's done a great job on this car.
i agree. its not for all mustang owners but to me the guy has an eye for cars and trucks! here in my city he is known for building awesome minitrucks when they were big. i wish i had pics of the ones i have seen that he either owned or built! and guys think he is my friend but thats not true. i hardly know the guy. just heard of him and talked to him once about my car.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
I love Tony's car! The color is amazing, the little details he has on it and everything. My one and only compliant is I don't care for the tail pipes.

sams98gt

Reaction score
aw but that thing sounds like an animal! he needs to post a video of the exhaust! you cant see it because the rear bumper covers it but it looks like freakin 4" stainless pipes running underneath!

OP
OP
det_riot

det_riot

Reaction score
stop cluttering the thread. if you wanna suck his ego cock take it to PMs

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
get me the fuck outta this punk ass thread! detroit homie my ego is no where as big as you may think and if you ever stepped to me with some cock suckin shit u may not look the same!! quit bein a fuckin dick every time somebody mentions me! i dont want no fuckin ride of the month bro!! drop my fuckin name from this thread fellas seriously!!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
why u fuckers tryin to bring out my ugly side! let seriously move the fuck on! im not feelin the lets nominate tony and ten mutha fuckers start talkin shit about it! man i aint interested in some fuckin rotm shit! do we get paid? cause if so, im a broke ****** then yea, by all means lets do this!!