Status
Not open for further replies.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Tony
Ballistic
Orange94
(In no order)

If my car is complete in time for voting i would also like to enter.

I would like to participate this month....if i could ever get the car finished. Hoping this weekend, finishing up the small things.

Plan on posting a Pic-Heavy members intro as soon as its ready.

^ okay i couldnt help myself...teaser shot :grin:

2013-09-28%2011.28.01%204_zpsooeyw5lb.jpg

Havent seen too many Bright Atlantic Blues on here.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
If my car is complete in time for voting i would also like to enter.

Havent seen too many Bright Atlantic Blues on here.

We cant self-nominate. Didn't you read the rules lol. Im pretty sure that White95 is the only one among us that can self nominate.

Although you have a nice car from what I have seen, someone else has to put your name up for a nomination.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
We cant self-nominate. Didn't you read the rules lol. Im pretty sure that White95 is the only one among us that can self nominate.

Although you have a nice car from what I have seen, someone else has to put your name up for a nomination.

Thanks, haven't read the rules for ride of the month and still new lol. Good to know. I just read above that orange said that the problem was lack of participation, so i figured id mention that the car will be ready soon and will be thoroughly introduced to everyone then. No expectations of winning being a new member, all in good fun. Will be posting plenty of pictures along with my members intro asap. If anyone likes it feel free to mention my name, i have casted my vote for the month already.

J_Sty_

Reaction score
Thanks for the noms fellas

I'll 4 or 5 whatever it is on [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION]
I can dig [MENTION=19732]Ballistic[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17635]Orange 94[/MENTION] also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Staff online

Members online