MAY ROTM Nominations - Best Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Pop open the hood Tony! Let's see it!

lol oh i'm not trying to throw my hat in the ring here. i mean i'm not ashamed of my bay by no means but i'm not on the same level as these dudes

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you for the nominations. To be honest theres no way I would deserve a win looking at those other bays. Venom that is nasty looking

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Thank you for the nominations. To be honest theres no way I would deserve a win looking at those other bays. Venom that is nasty looking
We all understand the honor and privilege in being nominated and winning ROTM it's a given. Remember this isn't some professionally judged award and you have just as much chance to win than the next guy or gal. Now stand up straight, accept the nomination, clear your throat and layeth the smackdown on all their candyasses!!!!!

Venom: Is he a Marvel super villain or some poison from a snake. Poor bastard can't make up his mind or remember because he has his name plastered all over his car.

Witchers123: You can't seriously be afraid of Barney the dinosaur.

Wichers123

Reaction score
Afraid? I mean the car really is scary. The power comes in so hard. But at this moment the car is down and maybe for a long time.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score

you're kidding here right?? it's cool to be humble but you're just being silly man

Sinned83

Reaction score
To bad Opal isn't done. He'd make these cars look like sissies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online