Just a few more things added to my collection!

stprorolla49

Reaction score
The spring detailing season is around the corner, and not only am I pumped to give my car the once over, but I've got quite a few new clients as well as repeat customers looking to have their cars done this spring. I've already done 1 client's Jeep Commander and his BMW Z3, and he still wants me to do his Z4, and I have at least 4 other cars lined up for me when I've got the time.

Anyway, point is, I've been stocking up on some of the products I love, and buying a few new ones to try out. Upon many people's advice, I pulled the trigger on some Pete's '53 since Detailed Image was having a 35% off wax sale. I also picked up some Einzett 1Z (which I just tried and LOVE), some 303 Vert Top Cleaner, and some CG EZ Creme Glaze. In that order I also got some more CG Citrus Wash and Gloss, some more CG Silk Shine Dressing, and some more M105

My collection is building slowly but surely! The more clients I get, the more I buy. The next order is going to be an overhaul on my MF's along with a sealant which I haven't decided on yet. I have never used a sealant, but a few customers want max protection for max time and don't really care about the shine as much. We'll see, I still wanna do some more research. Any suggestions are more than welcome!

fullsize1of3.jpg

fullsize3of3.jpg

(Missing from the photo is my gallon of CG Luber which I go through like crazy, and my PC 7424XP)

OP
OP
stprorolla49

stprorolla49

Reaction score
djk83 said:
Go with CG's jetseal 109 it is awesome.
Thats what I was leaning towards, I'm pretty sure thats what I'm gonna go with. I've seen a few details that people, including handz has done with JS109 under some nice wax, and it looks amazing.

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
lol your collection looks a lot like mine! when im out of jetseal im gonna go with Powerlock just to try something new.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I think the menzerna is economical at 32 oz for around $45. I am on my 2nd 16oz of jetseal and dont intend to change.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice Hual!!!

I think jetseal109 has a warmer look than Menz Powerlock. If i was just gonna apply just a sealant, i would use the CG Jetseal. i still type jetseal cause i love the look of deep carnuaba.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey djk83, what is the dilution on the undercarriage spray?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online