Just another Photoshop

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
If someone could photoshop a black top on my car I would appreciate it. Ive been tossing the idea back and forth about putting a bacl top on the car and redoing the interior black too. I like to be unique and I have never seen any other car with this color setup. The pics aren't the best but i think it should be doable. Whichever pic u think it would look better on.

96FordMustangGt005.jpg

96FordMustangGt004.jpg

96FordMustangGt003.jpg

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
hey, looks exactly like my car (except for the mudflap thingies). i've been thinking about getting a black top too. so hopefully someone photoshops that for you. i accented a few things in my interior black, kinda evens things out alittle.

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
lol. the mudflaps were taken off long ago. Its just a very old pic. u think u could post some pics of ur interior? kinda would like to see that to get an idea of what mine could look like.

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Hellion u rock. Im not real sure about the look of the top on the car. Photoshop looks great but im not sure black looks so good on it now. hmm......... opinions anyone?

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Hellion do u think u could try and photoshop some tinted windows on it? I think it might help it look better. Thanks.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks. Here's the window chop. It's a little hard to do with the reflections and make it believable, but this should give you the idea.

96FordMustang-2.jpg

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Damn ur good. lol. Well it does look better with the tint. Still not sure tho about the black top. Well if i do have it done ill def post it up for everyone.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Hahaha, why thank you. *breathes on nails and polishes them on shirt* hahahaha just kidding. :thumb:

97vertstang

Reaction score
theres a guy here with green vert , black top, tinted windows, black wheels, and it looks awesome , i say u do it :thumb:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Hahaha, why thank you. *breathes on nails and polishes them on shirt* hahahaha just kidding. :thumb:
LOL

quick work man

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
97vertstang said:
theres a guy here with green vert , black top, tinted windows, black wheels, and it looks awesome , i say u do it :thumb:

you wouldn't happen to have any pics of it would ya?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
your interior might be throwing the rest of it off because its tan and so is the top? maybe? idk, just figured id throw it in so

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
97vertstang said:

you wouldn't happen to have any pics of it would ya?
Hello :dancing6:

hl35bb.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online