Just wanted to say...

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for all the guys in here that have good technical knowledge. It is frustrating going to mustang sites and all you see is which CAI should I get or which gears or Flowmaster or LM I's or II's questions. I can spend all day in here reading some of the VERY interesting debates going on. I am also learning a lot in here.

So... In closing, thanks for making these forums better than 90% of the sites out there.

S

scarface

jfor441 said:
Thanks for all the guys in here that have good technical knowledge. It is frustrating going to mustang sites and all you see is which CAI should I get or which gears or Flowmaster or LM I's or II's questions. I can spend all day in here reading some of the VERY interesting debates going on. I am also learning a lot in here.

So... In closing, thanks for making these forums better than 100% of the sites out there.
fixed that for ya bud :)

Fryrice

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
So... In closing, thanks for making these forums better than 90% of the sites out there.

Lmao . How can you deeply thank everyone and then tell them they suck by 10% ?..... :hammer:

Thats like sayin " Girl,your the best ass Ive ever had. As long as you dont count the other 30 chicks Ive been with".

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
scarface said:
jfor441 said:

So... In closing, thanks for making these forums better than 100% of the sites out there.
fixed that for ya bud :)
:lol:

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Fryrice said:
jfor441 said:

Lmao . How can you deeply thank everyone and then tell them they suck by 10% ?..... :hammer:

Thats like sayin " Girl,your the best ass Ive ever had. As long as you dont count the other 30 chicks Ive been with".

Cause the classifieds on the site leave something to be desired. It is getting better though.

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
ive never been to the classifeds! lol I really dont think ive gone out of the 4.6 forums!

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
jfor441 said:

yeah i''ll completely agree, i looked at every single mustang forum around trying to find out how to program keyless entry into my 98, and everyone said it couldn't be done. and its in the how to on here :banana:

other then that everyone offers good advice and the write ups are great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online