Keep Smoked or go Clear

1BAD96SVT

Reaction score
Im thinking about putting my stock headlights back on with clear corners because my 12000k hid's seem to be alot less bright with my smoked headlights from blue ovali got about 4 months ago.Ive never had the hids with my stock headlights so i dont no how much brighter they are going to be but on the other hand looks, will the clear look better on my cobra then my smoked since my rims are chrome and i have the ss inserts...i need opinions :-\

GDawg

Reaction score
That's really weird. I bought my smokes from BOI over four years ago and mine are brighter than the stockers. I love mine and I always get compliments on my car whether for the sexy headlights or the other stuff I have done.

OP
OP

1BAD96SVT

Reaction score
GDawg said:
That's really weird. I bought my smokes from BOI over four years ago and mine are brighter than the stockers. I love mine and I always get compliments on my car whether for the sexy headlights or the other stuff I have done.

I really think that the older set as i like to call it are alot lighter then the new edge smoked headlights because my friend has them on his car that he got about 2 years ago and i recently got mine like 6 months ago and mine are alot darker then his and i think they look alot better to..I just think my hids will be alot brighter if i put my stockers in, also im not really feeling the smoked with the chrome rims i think black or hyper coated would be they way to go.. :-\

GDawg

Reaction score
1BAD96SVT said:
GDawg said:

I really think that the older set as i like to call it are alot lighter then the new edge smoked headlights because my friend has them on his car that he got about 2 years ago and i recently got mine like 6 months ago and mine are alot darker then his and i think they look alot better to..I just think my hids will be alot brighter if i put my stockers in, also im not really feeling the smoked with the chrome rims i think black or hyper coated would be they way to go.. :-\

I know that right after I bought mine they disappeared on BOI for awhile and then came back. So maybe like you said, they changed. But mine are pretty well smoked and are not light. But I'm sure they changed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online