Looking to maybe try something new

scott5

Reaction score
Right now I use everything Adams and was just curious if anyone went from Adams stuff to a different product and got better results? Really looking for personal experiences. Thanks.

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
You should look into the Optimum line of products that I carry. Everything is really easy to work with and you will get excellent results. I
mainly use Optimum products with my detailing business.

OP
OP
S

scott5

Reaction score
Okay, I am looking to get something alil more agressive as far as a compound goes. I have a PC. I am thinking it will be cheaper to try a different compound than to buy a FLEX right now. It is taking way too long and taking too many passes to get rid of severe marks and swirls.

Right now I am using
Adams severe swirl and haze remover
Adams swirl and haze remover
Adams fine machine polish

In that order. I am thing to try something different that is alil more agressive.

What you guys recommend?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Buy a flex dude. My dad bought one like 4 years ago, random orbital buffer. Expensive but there's never any swirl marks and it does an amazing job. Wouldn't use anything else

OP
OP
S

scott5

Reaction score
I do plan on buying one, but with my just buying a house, its just not in the cards right now. It will be better for me to try different compound than a flex right now

Sinned83

Reaction score
Try the optimum spray polishes first. In my experience the swirl marks are not from the machines but people don't know what their doing and miss important steps such as an IPA wipe down.

2v_takeover

Reaction score
I'll agree with optimum polish, good stuff. Menzerna is expensive, but also top quality. I use some megs d300 for compound with MF disks and it works quite well. Smells good also.

OP
OP
S

scott5

Reaction score
i am seeing alot of people are mentioning the 105. I have also been looking into Menzerna PG1000

2v_takeover

Reaction score
I suppose all-in-all it really depends what application you're using it for. I've heard many great things about menz SIP.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online