Meanwhile... In Japan...

Nacho98

Reaction score
Bosozuko!!! Found it.

I think you mean bosozoku, which actually refers to young yakuza shitballs that drive up and down the streets all night long revving their motorbikes to be a nuisance.

I lived in Japan for several years and truth be told I never saw any ricer crap. Most people there just have little tin cans on wheels to get from point A to point B.

T-5 Killer

Reaction score
LOL. spend all your money in wide rims. cant afford wide tires. just stretch the shit out of stock tires. LOOK AT ME IM COOL!!
Just like VW people. I call them Hipster lowriders.

3085779650_a4a311f263_o.jpg

Marc

Reaction score
I lived in Japan for 8 years before returning to the states. I saw stuff like that, but not as "crazy" as some of the stuff shown. I saw "bat vans" with 4 ft wings coming off the top of the vans. I don't know what it is about having big wings and long exhaust over there, but some of their cars have that crap on them.

And that freaking reving of the motors used to drive me freaking crazy. The motorcycles and mopeds did it the most. You would be stopped at a stop light and thats all they would do. Or driving down the middle of town doing it...was plain stupid.

ON another note, I actually did see some rather nice cars there.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I think you mean bosozoku, which actually refers to young yakuza shitballs that drive up and down the streets all night long revving their motorbikes to be a nuisance.

I lived in Japan for several years and truth be told I never saw any ricer crap. Most people there just have little tin cans on wheels to get from point A to point B.
that....well I google and that came up even pics of some cars that look similar to the ones on the video.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just like VW people. I call them Hipster lowriders.

This is one the fastest growing trends in san diego.
And so is having your wheels slanted like this:

6470783607_d5265facac_b.jpg

whats the point of that? apart from rubbing at every turn at any speed.
one guy told me its for drifting... but then why the hell are these dumb looking things on our roads?

Slykin

Reaction score
I don't believe the dorifto/hellflush connection. That screws all kinds of sh*t up.

Slykin

Reaction score
Everything in moderation. Having a contact patch 4inches wide doesn't help anything lol.

Anyone else notice the rear view mirror....s in the miata?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
its called "hella flush"

but what purpose does it serve?

Everything in moderation. Having a contact patch 4inches wide doesn't help anything lol.

Anyone else notice the rear view mirror....s in the miata?
most of them here have those rear view mirrors that stretch across the whole windsheild.
they claim they have no more blind spots after having about 5 mirrors.... good for them.

MadStang

Reaction score
most of them here have those rear view mirrors that stretch across the whole windsheild.
they claim they have no more blind spots after having about 5 mirrors.... good for them.

:look: I have one of those, but it's because I actually race :paperbag:

it's called a Wink Mirror

Slykin

Reaction score
I've actually held one before that I found in a junk pile.... that's where they should stay.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There is no point other than they like the look.

Frankly I think its dangerous and stupid, which is why I won't do it. Not to mention ugly.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
I like how every single one of those cars sounded exactly the same and how they were doing clutch dumps bouncing off the rev limiter and they didnt even spin.. fast cars I tell ya!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonathanlenry

Members online