MGW Web Site Trojan?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by robb15033, Jan 5, 2014.

1. robb15033

robb15033 Well-Known Member

When I try to send MGW an e-mail question & click on "contact" icon. I'm informed that there is a malicious threat of infection. Tried it twice. So this is a warning and a question, it seems.
    Anyway, I wanted to know if their license plate frames were offered with Cobra logo. The site selection options are a bit iffy, so I wanted to make sure before dropping that much cash.
    Just FYI, -

2. DeepList

DeepList Administrator Staff Member SN95 Supporter

You're talking about this site: http://www.mgwltd.com/ ???

I went there and clicked the "contact us" link in the top nav bar and it worked fine. No such warnings.

3. robb15033

OK, Good. I have Kaspersky security protection, it lights up when I click it. Anyway, I Googled it and found pictures with the Cobra emblem, so they make 'em, pretty pricey though. Looking over the web site, I remembered that I have an adjustable shifter arm from them packed away somewhere. I need to dig that out and mount it on the Cobra, on top of the MGW ST shifter already installed.

4. g36 monkey

g36 monkey Moderator Staff SN95 Supporter

Glad it got worked out. MGW just made me a certified installer of their products. I'd be glad to contact them if you have any more trouble!

5. robb15033

Thanks. Had a question regarding the licence plate frames but found the answer.

6. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Well-Known Member

Kaspersky is VERY picky on what it "allows" and doesn't allow. Part of the reason I dumped it all together. Couldn't stand it telling me what I can and can not do lol. Good call by posting up on the forums tho, never know when a site really is a virus waiting to happen