MGW Web Site Trojan?

robb15033

Reaction score
When I try to send MGW an e-mail question & click on "contact" icon. I'm informed that there is a malicious threat of infection. Tried it twice. So this is a warning and a question, it seems.
Anyway, I wanted to know if their license plate frames were offered with Cobra logo. The site selection options are a bit iffy, so I wanted to make sure before dropping that much cash.
Just FYI, -

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You're talking about this site: http://www.mgwltd.com/ ???

I went there and clicked the "contact us" link in the top nav bar and it worked fine. No such warnings.

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
OK, Good. I have Kaspersky security protection, it lights up when I click it. Anyway, I Googled it and found pictures with the Cobra emblem, so they make 'em, pretty pricey though. Looking over the web site, I remembered that I have an adjustable shifter arm from them packed away somewhere. I need to dig that out and mount it on the Cobra, on top of the MGW ST shifter already installed.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Glad it got worked out. MGW just made me a certified installer of their products. I'd be glad to contact them if you have any more trouble!

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
Glad it got worked out. MGW just made me a certified installer of their products. I'd be glad to contact them if you have any more trouble!
Thanks. Had a question regarding the licence plate frames but found the answer.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
OK, Good. I have Kaspersky security protection, it lights up when I click it. Anyway, I Googled it and found pictures with the Cobra emblem, so they make 'em, pretty pricey though. Looking over the web site, I remembered that I have an adjustable shifter arm from them packed away somewhere. I need to dig that out and mount it on the Cobra, on top of the MGW ST shifter already installed.

Kaspersky is VERY picky on what it "allows" and doesn't allow. Part of the reason I dumped it all together. Couldn't stand it telling me what I can and can not do lol. Good call by posting up on the forums tho, never know when a site really is a virus waiting to happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.