mystic cobra..

RideThePONYgt

Reaction score
I drove the one you guys are talking about in NJ, BEAUTIFUL car but the trans was ruined.

OP
OP
B

blksnake

<font color="pink">Senior Member</font>
Reaction score
false .

if anything its more expensive because theres a limited amount left containing the original batch.

OP
OP
B

blksnake

Reaction score
yea but most importantly its not the actual color
and the house of kolors one is still pricey, to not be the real color

factory > *

5litrarag

Reaction score
If you spend to paint it, you may as well keep it because thats an unrecoverable cost. Thats the spot im in with my Rio Red Cobra.... I know that if I paint it I will lose money on it if I ever decide to sell it. But to me, its about making the car easier to live with. I put mine under a cover because I just cant stand the sight of its faded, peeling paint.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you spend to paint it, you may as well keep it because thats an unrecoverable cost. Thats the spot im in with my Rio Red Cobra.... I know that if I paint it I will lose money on it if I ever decide to sell it. But to me, its about making the car easier to live with. I put mine under a cover because I just cant stand the sight of its faded, peeling paint.

I have realized that because my car was originally owned by my mother and because of that I am never going to sell it, that it takes the re-sale losses that everyone else is worried about out of the question. The only part left in the equation is the "how happy will it make me?" which is much much more fun.

jo4roush99

Reaction score
The last price I was told by my bodyshop, for real BASF Mystic paint / clear was $600 a quart. A gallon to paint a car.
Also, Mystic SVT posted pics of his House of Kolor front end repaint and he said the colors didnt match at all, so he was going back Mystic.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
That's some pretty $$$ Paint. Sounds like the Paint on my Mazdaspeed6 it was $316 bucks for 8oz

John Nich

Reaction score
Dannysvt, I could never forget that paint haha, I'm the guy who bought those mach 1 rims off you a few months back on Craigslist. Why do you want to sell the car? You seemed pretty set on fixing it up.. also, did you finally get that faux wood shit off all the trim?....It's scary what a previous owner can do to a nice collectable car.

OP
OP
B

blksnake

Reaction score
hahaha i took most of it off, but i need to find a nice black radio bezel, but its not a priority.
i dont think im sellin it anymore probabaly gonna do some fun shit with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online